Free Webinar: Know Before You Go
Networking can be a pretty intimidating, and sometimes baffling, concept. How do I network? How do I know if I am doing it right? What should my ROI (return on investment) be for my efforts?
I, and several networking professionals, lend strategies for effective networking in the recently published Biggest Tip for Effective Networking? by Michelle Villalobos.
In an effort to dig a little deeper into the notion of effective networking, we are hosting a FREE webinar that delves into the Three Rs we talked about in Villalobos’ article: Research, Rehearse, and Remember, all key topics we cover in our popular seminar, The Strategic Meet and Greet.
Join us so that we can help you put your game face on before you meet and greet.
FREE WEBINAR: KNOW BEFORE YOU GO - 3 Networking Tips to Master Before You Meet & Greet
WHEN: Thursday, May 12, 2011
TIME: 11:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. EST
HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
1. Register for the free webinar at www.ksgsc.com/webinar
2. Receive confirmation of your registration, which includes webinar access info
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone seeking to improve networking skills
- People who want to develop the perfect elevator pitch
- Entrepreneurs who want to re-tool how they interact with potential clients
- People who are re-entering the world of work after a long period of unemployment, stay-at-home parents, and retirees
- Recent college graduates
Subscribe to the Ask The Strategist blog! Enter your email below and click subscribe.