The New Face of Diversity: President and CEO of the American Conference on Diversity, Elizabeth Williams-Riley, joins us on The Strategy Sessions radio show on Tuesday, January 15, 2013 at 11:00 a.m. ET.
November’s election included sweeping legislative changes for many states, including the DREAM Act and same-sex marriage. In America, diversity has long been a discussion topic at work; however, it has taken on new meaning as social issues, including immigration and advocacy for women. Our guest, Elizabeth Williams-Riley, President and CEO of the American Conference on Diversity, joins us on The Strategy Sessions radio show to highlight how the conversation on diversity is re-shaping the workplace and communities.
- How the definition of diversity has changed as legislative and societal changes have evolved
- The impact November’s election will have on the workplace and the community, including states’ support of Same-Sex Marriage and the DREAM Act
- The relevance of diversity training as women and people of color make strides in the workplace
- How diversity impacts youth – bullying, leadership, and education
- American Conference on Diversity programming to raise awareness, train, and prepare tomorrow’s leaders
Listen LIVE: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/thestrategysessions
Have a question or comment for our guest?
Call (347) 539-5143
Tweet us @KesiStribling
For more information about Elizabeth Williams-Riley, or to view her bio, visit www.ksgsc.com/thestrategysessions.
ABOUT THE STRATEGY SESSIONS
A radio show featuring industry leaders who share tips and strategies on business, careers, travel, health, and more, The Strategy Sessions airs live on the first and third Tuesdays of the month at 11:00 a.m. ET. The show has featured luminaries representing corporations, government agencies, and nonprofit organizations such as the U.S. Small Business Administration; Internships.com; AAA; American Express; Women Impacting Public Policy; LifeLock; Network for Teaching Entrepreneurship; Aetna; the American Heart Association; and, Lockheed Martin. For more information, or to download the podcast, visit www.blogtalkradio.com/thestrategysessions. Twitter hashtag #TheStrategySessions
Never miss ASK THE STRATEGIST blog posts! Have them delivered to your inbox by subscribing.
Stay connected with us