Angela Franco, President and CEO of the Greater Washington Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, joins us on The Strategy Sessions radio show on Tuesday, June 4, 2013 at 11:00 a.m. ET to talk about the organization’s upcoming Gala recognizing Hispanic Women in Business. During the second half of the show, Gabriela Mossi, Program and Resource Development Director of the Greater Washington Hispanic Chamber of Commerce Foundation, discusses how the Foundation is helping newly minted business owners in Washington, DC.
• The upcoming 37th annual Greater Washington Hispanic Chamber of Commerce Gala on June 21, 2013 in Washington, DC
• The role the organization plays in supporting local businesses and providing opportunities to new entrepreneurial efforts
• How the economy impacts business owners in the Greater Washington, DC area
• The organization’s strategic alliances and partners
• Enterprise DC business mentoring program
Listen LIVE: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/thestrategysessions
Have a question or comment for our guests?
Call (347) 539-5143
Tweet us @KesiStribling
For more information about the Greater Washington Chamber of Commerce, and their upcoming Gala, visit www.gwhcc.org.
ABOUT THE STRATEGY SESSIONS
A radio show featuring industry leaders who share tips and strategies on business, careers, travel, health, and more, The Strategy Sessions airs live on the first and third Tuesdays of the month at 11:00 a.m. ET. The show has featured luminaries representing corporations, government agencies, and nonprofit organizations such as the U.S. Small Business Administration; Internships.com; AAA; American Express; Women Impacting Public Policy; LifeLock; Network for Teaching Entrepreneurship; Aetna; the American Heart Association; and, Lockheed Martin. For more information, or to download the podcast, visit www.blogtalkradio.com/thestrategysessions. Twitter hashtag #TheStrategySessions
Never miss ASK THE STRATEGIST blog posts! Have them delivered to your inbox by subscribing.